1. Creative Friends. Above is a great handmade scarf made by my friend Cindy! It's a joy to buy beautiful things made by hand.
2. Sick days. I have a little virus today and I'm thankful I got to sleep til noon and watch some more of my favorite documentary!
3. Hot Tea. There's nothing like a piping hot mug of earl grey or peppermint with a spoonful of honey. And Lawd knows I've been drinking a bunch of it lately, since I've been under the weather.
4. Custom Jewelry Orders. I have a few friends I'm talking to about custom pieces of jewelry for keepsakes and gifts and it is a joy to use my skill to make the perfect piece for people! Above is an example of some custom jewelry I made for my friend Katie. (Photo is courtesy of her blog)
5. 100 Likes on Facebook! As I write this, I see that the New Eve Facebook page has hit 101 likes today. What a joy to be making jewelry for all you wonderful people! I can't wait to see what 2013 has in store for us!
What brings you joy?